There are a number of reasons why you should consider becoming a member of the Las Cruces Hispanic Chamber of Commerce! As a member of the Hispanic Chamber, you help support economic development and quality-of-life improvements in Las Cruces and Doña Ana County while we simultaneously help you grow your business. Here are some of the benefits:
- Our bi-monthly newsletter, El Prospero, is distributed with 18,000 home-delivered copies of the Las Cruces Bulletin every two months.
- Hispanic Chamber website, www.LasCrucesHispanicChamber.com, features an interactive online membership database, fully SEO-compliant and is fully automated to work with Google.
- Hispanic Chamber mobile app, available through the Google Play Store and Apple App Store, this allows members and the community to stay current with events, membership, etc. Members may opt for a Premium Membership which gives such benefits as text promotions, electronic business card, enhanced member profile, and more.
- Mix ‘n’ Mingle networking events are hosted by a Hispanic chamber member each month and provide you an opportunity to build new business-to-business relationships and explore new referral opportunities.
- E-Marketing services. All members receive two FREE e-blasts per month on our weekly
E-announcements. Do you have a promotion or special sale you’d like to share with our growing list of members and supporters? Other e-marketing services are also available.
- Bi-Monthly Mailouts. Send your brochures/pamphlets or promotional information to our members. This service is also free of charge.
- Our Ribbon Cutting service is offered free to all business/non-profit members along with your photo included in our newsletter, website, and the local newspapers.
- Additional networking and promotional events include:
- Annual Awards Banquet
- Golf Tournament
- Foreign Investment Trade Mission
- Business Resource Fair & Expo
- Latinas In Leadership Luncheon and Young Women’s Conference
- Make a difference by participating in our Committees such as: Membership, Health, Economic Development, Marketing, Events, and Education. We need your input and help!
For more information, contact us at 575-571-5716 or firstname.lastname@example.org.